Your privacy is as important to us as it is to you. We respect the privacy of our visitors to our website. This online privacy statement specifies what information is collected online, the use and disclosure of your personal information you submit through our website and how it is used.
In general, you can visit many of our web pages without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. The information we learn from customers, however, helps us personalize and continually improve your experience at joby.com. Personal information includes your name, address, email address, phone number and any other non-public information.
We may collect the following personal information from you:
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information you provide such as product or content interests, or communication or marketing preferences
- Usage activity about how you interact with us such as purchase history, what content you viewed, and which areas of our site you visited.
- Device Information
We also collect the following information from you:
- Demographic information such as household income, age, education, gender, interests, and zip code
- Information about your mobile device such as your mobile device id (similar to a website IP address), device type, and mobile service carrier.
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to:
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you push notifications when you are using our app. If you do not want these notifications, you can manage your preference either through your device or app settings depending on your device type. You can also contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Improve our App and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Respond to your questions and concerns
We enable you to create a profile, and share information such as messages, photos, and videos with others within your network. We cannot control the actions of others with whom you may choose to share your pages and information. Also we cannot guarantee that the content you post on our site will not be viewed by others outside your network.
Motrr, LLC and its third party service providers receive and store personal information about you when you subscribe to a service, register to receive brochures, or participate in contests, sweepstakes and/or promotions. This information may include your name, shipping/billing address, telephone number, email address and credit card information. You may choose not to provide such information.
Emails: If you provide the joby.com website with your e–mail address, you may receive e–mails from the motrr.com. If you do not want to receive marketing or promotional e–mails from our website, you can unsubscribe at any time.
If you provide feedback on any of our products and services to us, or comment in a forum, we may use such feedback and comments for any purpose, provided we will not associate such feedback with your personal information.
We do share information with organizations that provide support services to us directly. We carefully select our Third Party Service Providers such as vendors, business partners and other organizations (such as printers, mailing houses, web hosts, order fulfillment, shipping, customer service, data management and promotional services) or that help us market our products and services. We provide these companies with the information as needed for them to perform their functions.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you provide sensitive information (such as a credit card number) to us, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We or a third party contracted by us may use technologies such as cookies, Web beacons, or scripts to gather information about how you and others interact with our Web site. For example, we will know how many users access a specific areas or features within our site and which links or ads they clicked on. We use this aggregated information to understand and optimize how our site is used, improve our marketing efforts, and provide content and features that are of interest to you.
The motrr.com web site may include links to other web sites that are not under our control. These other web sites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting those websites.
A link to an outside site does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents.
340 Woodpecker Ridge
Santa Cruz, CA 95060
• Continuous 360˚ pan and 360˚ tilt rotation
• Pan and tilt speed: 0.08 - 200 deg/sec
• Angular rotation: 0.16 deg
• Colors: Black or White
• Weight: 7 ounces
• Size 2 x 3.25" closed, 3.5 x 4.3" open
• 30-pin model charges your device while plugged in (USB cable included)
• Rechargeable lithium polymer battery lasts as long as your phone
• Outfitted with a standard 1/4" tripod screw
We built the Motrr app to help you discover and download apps optimized for use with Galileo. Download the Motrr app.
Domestic orders generally ship in 1-3 business days.
International orders generally ship in 1-3 days. Any customs fees and/or import duties and taxes related to the order are the responsibility of the customer. For more information, please see our Shipping Faq.
We think you will love Galileo. However, we know that sometimes stuff happens and you may need to return your order. For orders through motrr.com, we can accept returns within 90 days of the ship date.
If the product arrives damaged or defective, we'll cover the shipping costs. Please visit the support page to troubleshoot and if needs be initiate a return.
We care about protecting your privacy and the privacy of all our users and customers. Please visit the privacy page for more information.